Thursday, October 22, 2009

The Quest for various things in my life... Ch. 1


Ah, that's a title that I can go for. The search for admission continues. I am beginning to find my way through the tangled web of transferring colleges. All the courses I need to take at AVC are available in the Intercession and Spring Semester, Hooray! I also found out that the Pasadena City College has the pre-requisite course I need to take (again hooray, because there were complications to taking the class at College of the Canyons). However oddly enough, I managed to misspell my own last name on my application to CSUN, Benjamin Aandrews! So I need to call and get that straightened out, magically enough the automated system at CSUN does not respond to me pressing numbers on my cellphone, so I need to call from my home phone hopefully tomorrow morning. Enough of that school stuff though, onto business:

Exciting things are happening with DragonCowProductions. I edited a video for a friend from church's Air Force Retirement, $20. Picked up a bunch of used dvd covers from a friend, used one for the Retirement video and made a very professional cover, on Photoshop. I am currently (and nearly finished) editing a video made by Dean's band mates, it's about a killer teddy bear, pretty funny so look forward to that. In October my sci-fi video "Landing" was featured on TIme Warner's Reel Chasers and the producer of the show wants to do an episode about DragonCow Productions for November, hooray television exposure! Matt Baldwin (from Landing) has also agreed to be in the upcoming web-series "Rebel Filmmakers" which I am writing a pilot episode for. And last but not least filming for Ghetto Movie is nearly done, there is also a new Preview for it online now at http://dragoncowproductions.com/ghettomovie

In other news Alta Dena has egg-nog on sale. I love egg-nog. Happiness tenfold! Thank you for reading, have a great day, and as always wish me luck!

1 comment: