Monday, October 26, 2009

The Quest for various things in my life... Ch. 2


Well, you better make fiends with me now, before I get too famous. Today has been a good day. I was interviewed for a Time Warner television show called Reel Chasers. Our video "Landing" was on the October episode of the show, and this next episode will be an exclusive DragonCow Productions themed episode. You can catch the show on Time Warner Cable channel 3 Mondays at 6:30, Fridays at 10:30 or Saturdays at 4:30. I also decided to try connecting my old "broken" external hard drive to my new macbook, and lo and behold it worked! Thank the Lord! So I am currently copying all the files off of it onto my new hard drive, which means I should be able to access all my original full quality videos as well as several projects that I thought were lost forever including: Elmo Vs. Death 2, Fatninjas: The Movie, and the Hit 2. Very exciting.

This week is turing out to be a very busy week. I am working down at the Pasadena Convention Center on Tuesday, Friday and Saturday, which is a blessing to have that boost in income. This morning I finally recycled my old iMac G5, farewell and rest in Peace! Yesterday the Masters Chorale from the Master's College came and performed at Wayside Chapel in Rosamond, it was a great concert. This Sunday is Dedication Sunday and we're dedicating the new building to the Lord and having our first meal together as a church in it after the service. I am singing in the choir sunday and am a little nervous because the song we're working on is something the choir snag last year, so we just starting working on it last week, and its partially in Spanish. Thats all for this chapter, I'll hopefully make it through the week and onto the next chapter, as always: wish me luck!

1 comment: