Thursday, October 8, 2009

The Quest For Employment- Day 5


Turned in applications to Chili's today, not hiring at the moment... need to check back closer to the holiday season. Red Robin, need to try again closer to November. Talked to the manager at BJ's, they're fully staffed... but might take on a couple near Christmas time. Red Lobster just hired someone, but I am to call and check with a manager next week. I also need to pick up an application from Famous Daves on Friday. So goes the job search. I just got my final check from my previous job, $489, I'll have to try and stretch that as long as possible, I don't work in Pasadena until next Saturday. bleh...money. I'll be back at the searching tomorrow, I'm going to include some seasonal retail jobs in my search... I hear Old Navy, and Wal-Mart are looking to hire... as well as Best Buy. Wish me luck!

1 comment: