Saturday, October 3, 2009

The Quest For Employement - Day 1


For the past four months I have been fortune to have a job at Wayside Chapel Community Church in Rosamond. The church just added a huge 3-story building to their existing facilities, I was able to get hired on as a construction cleanup guy while the building was being built. Now that the building is done, I'm no longer needed, and find myself out of a job. Fortunately I've still been working part-time as a waiter down in Pasadena catering at the Pasadena Convention center, and just started working online as a kgb special agent (text any question to 542 542!). However that's really no enough to live on a.k.a cover my bills, plus be able to save for college/independent life, so I'm on the hunt for another job, specifically a job in the Antelope Valley as a waiter. So today was day one of my quest. I applied online to: BJ's and Red Lobster, printed out an application for Chili's, and found out I need to apply in person at Applebees. I'll keep you posted on how it all goes, Wish me luck!
-Ben

No comments:

Post a Comment