Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Review for My Hero Sub - #1 Sub Shop in the Valley

Ate at My Hero Sub today. It was SOOOOO GOOD! 

It's within walking distance of CSUN so I walked over during my hour break between Work at the Daily Sundial and my afternoon class. It's just off a Reseda and Plumber so it's really only 15 min walk max from anywhere on campus. Since it was my first time there I had to get the signature 6inch Hero Sub. It was delicious.

The service was extremely friendly and the owner Denise really has love for all CSUN and students. She supports the school newspaper the Daily Sundial with advertising, offers 10% off with a CSUN I.D. and even asks students how their semester is going! On my way out she asked my how my sandwhich was, of course I said it was excellent. Then she told me to come back to eat again and the only thing I could reply was an enthusiastic "Oh, I will!"

For more deals You can Like My Hero on Facebook at Facebook.com/myherosub

No comments:

Post a Comment