Saturday, February 13, 2010

A New Direction



Attention Dear readers:
My blog is going to go in a little bit of a new direction. On this blog, I will also be posting a reading journal for my Critical Thinking and Research online course at Antelope Valley College. Which simply means this blog will become more populated with writing and intelligent thoughts.

Also since I haven"t posted a blog since, well exactly a month ago, I'd like to give you an update of my life.
1. I almost took 21 units this semester but decided to drop 3 classes and now I am taking 12.
2. I can't go to CSUN in the fall.
3. If I get into USC i can go!
4. I am working for the 3rd day this year today and have work on monday as well as a written exam for a library job in Palmdale on Tuesday! YAY!
5. The website will be undergoing some changes as my sister has agreed to help out with web design. (Thank you Naomi!)
6. I will be auditioning for a role of a homeless man in a local independent film soon. Hence the growth of my facial hair.
7. DragonCow Productions will be on tv again in a couple of weeks.
8. I am rolling along in pre-production of a tv-pilot. Looking for cast and crew. Actors email: jessica@dragoncowproductions.com Crew email: ben@dragoncowproductions.com
9. I am still madly in love with my girlfriend.
10. I have also recently fallen deeper in love with making lists.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment