Monday, November 23, 2009

THe Quest for various things in my life... Ch. 4


It's been awhile since I blogged. I've been quite busy. Finished up my Environmental Impact Journal, which included my valiant bicycling efforts. Also I've made another trip down to Universal Studios (making the most of my annual pass). Also Thomas and I have been hard at work for a Top Secret video for our Mass Communications class as well as continuing work on Ghetto Movie, and Elmo Vs. Death 2. In addition to working on video related efforts, I have been exploring possibilities on the college front. Recently, I took a trip down to CSUN with AVC's transfer center and was able to get some good information about transferring, as well as being able to take a tour of the Cinema and Television Production facilities, which was a great little film-maker geek out moment for me. Then yesterday, I went down to USC and had some even greater film-maker geek out moments as I attended 2 informative sessions for USC's School of Cinematic Arts as well as taking a tour of the new facilities (the $175 million dollar facilities donated by George Lucas). CSUN looks a great school, at an affordable price, while USC looks like a fantastic dream-school, at a not so affordable price. So I am applying to both and USC #1 choice and CSUN #2 choice , if I get into USC then where there's a will there's a way will be my motto for finding the means to pay for it. As always... wish me luck!

1 comment: