Wednesday, November 4, 2009

The Quest for various things in my life... Ch. 3

This weeks has been good exercise! I began parking my car at the college and riding my bike everywhere i need to in town. So far I have ridden: 34.7 miles. Tomorrow I am going to ride from home to my Dean's house to the college and then hitch a ride home with Thomas. Should be a fun day. Yesterday I stopped and took a few pictures as the sun was setting, I'll post the best of at he bottom of this blog. And today I dropped off applications at Red Robin and Applebees as well as checked up on my Old Navy, Oak West and Bath & Body works apps AND picked up apps for Aeropostale and Wet Seal. In other words, I've been busy busy busy all day everyday. My girlfriend has a Cross-Country trip tonight and tomorrow so I shall be homesick as the possessor of my heart travels up to Mammoth, but as always absence makes the heart grow fonder. Saturday (i apologize for the highly un-chronilogical order of this blog) I had to work, but got back in time for most of the church's Open House/ Fall Festival, muchos fun! This Sunday Wayside Chapel had their dedication service, very touching to see how our dream has been completed and awesome to be able to serve a meal in the fellowship room of the building. Also Gloria (the partially spanish choir song) went very well, speaking of choir its time to wrap this up and head off to practice. As always wish me luck!




1 comment: