Friday, September 9, 2011

First Ad Consultation at the Daily Sundial

Had my first advertisement consultation today for my new job as a Junior Sales Rep at the Daily Sundial.  I had the pleasure of meeting Jessica the owner of Las Calaveras Mexican Restaurant. She was extremely friendly and hospitable (I tried to buy a coke from her and she insisted on giving it to me for free) and is currently considering advertising in our upcoming Menu Guide. Whether or not she ends up advertising, I definitely plan on coming back sometime to eat!

Burrito Mojado

While I do miss all the great people and friends I've made in the Antelope Valley (especially business owners on the BLVD) I'm excited to be meeting new friends here in Northridge and glad that I've found a job where I can be an assest to small business owners and the community I live in once again! Tuesday I'll be meeting with Roger's Rib Shack, wish me luck!

Thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment