Saturday, September 5, 2009

Universal Studios

Just got back from a fun day at Universal Studios Hollywood. Went with my girlfriend, her brother and his girl friend. We got off to a little bit of a rough start. First some random middle aged guy in a Miata had rode rage and brake checked me on the free way, now I know  my breaks work. Then my girlfriend lost her drivers license in City Walk, guest relations found it. And then we almost didn't get our free guest tickets, because the promotion supposedly expired, I complained and convinced guest relations to make an exception and give us free guest tickets, hooray! The rest of the day went pretty smoothly. Rode rides, saw shows, ate ice cream. Then bought Popcorn at popcornopolis on City Walk, plus my girlfriend bought me and awesome toxic boy mug!


Will add pictures... later

1 comment: